Russian rebels launch another cross-border blitz & spark ‘mass evacuation’ spoiling Putin’s party as election begins

ANTI-PUTIN partisan groups have today launched another cross-border blitz, sparking a mass evacuation of “thousands” of civilians.

The attack, which saw a truck explode into flames in the middle of a residential street, led to the suspension of polling on day one of Russia’s presidential election.

Suspected partisan fighters roam Belgorod region in Russia

11

Suspected partisan fighters roam Belgorod region in Russia
A truck burst into flames in the middle of a street in Belgorod

11

A truck burst into flames in the middle of a street in BelgorodCredit: TElegram
The attack led to the suspension of polling in Belgorod city

11

The attack led to the suspension of polling in Belgorod cityCredit: Telegram
Completed votes were seen in transparent ballot boxes before polls opened, it was claimed

11

Completed votes were seen in transparent ballot boxes before polls opened, it was claimedCredit: Getty

11

Russian rebels have indicated it is their plan to disrupt Vladimir Putin’s sham election which begins today and will run until Sunday.

New footage appeared to show pro-Ukrainian partisan paramilitary forces are now active in the border village of Kozinka.

Two blindfolded people, reportedly Russian prisoners, were seen in the video being marched away by the freedom fighters.

The brave anti-Kremlin groups earlier urged civilians to immediately evacuate their homes ahead of “massive strikes”.

Partisan forces claimed “more than 7,000 civilian vehicles of residents of Belgorod and the Belgorod region” heeded their call to evacuate.

Seven multiple launch rocket system shells were shot down on approach to Belgorod, but there were also hits.

Two people were inured – one man suffering broken ribs and another facial wounds from glass shards.

Polling was suspended in Belgorod city, located 25 miles north of Russia’s border with Ukraine.

Election officials were today seen wearing bullet-proof gear.

The Anti-Putin group Siberian Battalion reported there was “panic” in the town of Grayvoron, as Russian state media admitted there had been an evacuation.

Russian partisans fighting AGAINST Putin vow they have fighters ready to march on Moscow

State-controlled television network RT reported: “People keep leaving [Belgorod region].

“This is a queue at the petrol station. More cars are coming. All these people are from Grayvoron.”

More than 600 civilian vehicles were said to have used the evacuation corridor in border region Kursk.

Three anti-Putin partisan groups – Russian Freedom Legion, the RDK and the Siberian Battalion – claim to be active in the Belgorod and Kursk border areas.

The political head of Russian armed resistance, Ilya Ponomarev, yesterday told The Sun that his Ukraine-supporting partisans were ready to take the fight to Vlad as part of “Operation Freedom”.

The rebels stormed across the border from Ukraine into Russia at sunrise on Tuesday in an unprecedented two-pronged assault on their homeland.

Pro-Putin governor of Belgorod region Vyacheslav Gladkov denied Ukrainian forces were on Russian territory, but admitted civilians were being evacuated.

He said: “I can say there are no Ukrainian troops on the territory of the region, the battle is taking place outside its borders.

“But our Kozinka suffered greatly, the destruction was very serious.”

Footage indicated the troops were on the territory of the region.

Gladkov claimed to have visited Kozinka and to have organised the evacuation of residents due to the cross-border attacks.

He said: “Along with the territorial self-defence fighters and the priest, we took the residents to a safe place and, if desired, will send them to their relatives or to a temporary detention centre.”

He admitted the villages of Gora-Podol, Glotovo and Gruzskoye were under siege.

Russia’s three-day presidential election, which begins today and will run until Sunday, is expected to return Putin on a landslide in a poll widely considered to be rigged.

Major voting abuses have already been alleged in several areas.

Completed votes were seen in transparent ballot boxes before polls opened, it was claimed.

And it was alleged that soldiers who spoiled their ballots by writing “Navalny” on them – in support of “murdered” Putin critic Alexei Navalny – found that a commander removed them before counting.

Bosses reportedly demanded that their staff send a photograph of their completed ballot papers to them from the polling booth, to prove that they voted for Putin – demands which constitute election fraud.

In Kursk and Rostov regions, unconfirmed reports said pens with disappearing ink were provided for voters.

A source cited by the anti-war Telegram channel Sirena said: “The inscription disappears when heated, although the pen looks ordinary.

Read more on the Scottish Sun

“They told everyone to be silent and only supply these pens from the boxes they brought.”

The boxes carried the logo of the Central Election Commission, which is seen as biased in favour of Putin, it was claimed.

Fighters from the Freedom of Russia Legion gear up for their attack that started on Tuesday

11

Fighters from the Freedom of Russia Legion gear up for their attack that started on TuesdayCredit: Liberty of Russia Legion
The Siberian Battalion released headcam footage from the ongoing assault

11

The Siberian Battalion released headcam footage from the ongoing assaultCredit: Reuters
People cast their votes at a mobile polling station in Russian-controlled Donetsk region, Ukraine

11

People cast their votes at a mobile polling station in Russian-controlled Donetsk region, UkraineCredit: Getty
The aftermath of the Belgorod election day attack

11

The aftermath of the Belgorod election day attackCredit: Telegram
Nearby buildings were affected in the explosion

11

Nearby buildings were affected in the explosion
There was reportedly 'panic' in the town of Grayvoron as people fled Belgorod region

11

There was reportedly ‘panic’ in the town of Grayvoron as people fled Belgorod region

FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS

Read original article here

Denial of responsibility! Chronicles Live is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – chronicleslive.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Leave a Comment